Iconic Motorbikes is going back to the track! We had such a wonderful time with all of you at our first track day at Chuckwalla that a sequel was inevitable…
Now it’s time for round 2, and we’re heading up north to a truly Iconic track: Laguna Seca! Even better? We’re taking over the track for two days. We’ll be up there July 14th and 15th, putting it right in between the Geico MotoAmerica Superbike Speedfest at Monterey (July 9-11) and the AHRMA Classic Motofest of Monterey (July 16-18). It’s going to be a hell of a week at Laguna Seca, a location that’s very special to us as it’s where we officially launched back in 2018 and officially debuted the auction site in 2019.
Here’s what you get with admission:
– Two days at Laguna Seca.
– Catered breakfast and lunch on track days.
– Pre-party the evening before in Carmel Valley.
– Access to rental bikes.
– Dave Moss Tuning
– A couple of surprises!
We will have three sessions (advanced/intermediate/novice).
Db limit will be 90.
Camping will be available at the track (here’s a campsite map) however due to the proximity of our event with the AHRMA race you won’t be allowed to make a registration online. Please call Laguna Seca’s Tickets & Accommodations office at (831) 242-8200 from Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m PST to book a camp site. They can accommodate RV’s and trailers up to 40′.
In addition, here are some optional extras:
– We’ve booked out an entire lodge for those of you that don’t live near the track! The host of Los Laureles Lodge has kindly offered up his 30 rooms just for Iconic ($500 for 2 nights if you need one bed, $560 for two nights if you need two beds).
– Bring a non-riding guest ($100 for 2 days and the pre-party).
– Rent your own garage ($625 for 2 days), feel free to share with your friends.
– We’ll take your bike from Iconic up to Laguna and back if you don’t want to worry about transportation ($500 round trip).
If you’re a “Be Iconic!” member on Patreon, make sure to check the site for a discount code as a thank you for your support!
Please note that there will be no refunds as we expect this will sell out quickly. Thanks for your understanding and your support, we look forward to seeing you there!