That’s right – we’re going back to Laguna Seca for another two days of riding and shenanigans! Laguna is very dear to our hearts as it’s where we officially launched back in 2018 and officially debuted the auction site in 2019. Let’s make some more memories together.
Our focus with Iconic-hosted trackdays is small attendance numbers and a safe environment to take out your Iconic Motorbike! Last year we had approximately 40 riders over two sessions so the track was wide open and we had amazing bikes running like MV Agusta F4s, ARCH KRGT-1s, RS125s, ZX-7RRs, Honda RC30s, and more!
Here’s what you get with admission:
– Two days at Laguna Seca.
– Catered breakfast and lunch on track days.
– Pre-party the evening before in Carmel Valley.
– photos by Nathan May
– Yamaha will have with loaner motorcycles for you to try out: the XSR900, R1, and the new R7.
– Dave Moss Tuning will be with us, he’ll offer suspension tuning services for $60/bike!
– CT Racing will be there to handle all your Pirelli tire needs!
– Alpinestars will have suits for you to try – if you need a suit for the event, please contact Abhi (email@example.com) in advance. Make sure you check out their Tech-Air 10 Airbag System!
We will run two groups (30 minutes each).
Db limit will be
90. 9/1 Update: we got the limit bumped to 92.
Camping will be available at the track (here’s a campsite map). Please call Laguna Seca’s Tickets & Accommodations office at (831) 242-8200 from Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m PST to book a camp site. They can accommodate RV’s and trailers up to 40′.
In addition, here are some optional extras:
– We’ll take your bike from Iconic up to Laguna and back if you don’t want to worry about transportation ($750 round trip).
If you’re a “Be Iconic!” member on Patreon, make sure to check the site for a discount code as a thank you for your support! Tier One investors on our StartEngine raise will be given the same discount as well.
Please note that there will be no refunds as we expect this will sell out quickly – you are allowed to resell your ticket. Thanks for your understanding and your support, we look forward to seeing you there!