You’ve asked for it, and now we’ve got it! Iconic Motorbikes is hosting our first private track day for our supporters, and we can’t wait to share the day and track with some of our favorite friends and motorcycles. Even better, we’ve partnered up with the legends at MV Agusta USA to make this event bigger and better!
Check out the information below, fill out the registration form, and then mark your calendar!
The day will be at Chuckwalla Raceway (25300 Rice Rd, Desert Center, CA 92239) on Monday, February 22nd, but many of us (including you, hopefully!) will be getting there the day before, having a catered dinner, and staying at one of Chuckwalla’s cabins. Cabins can be booked via this link for $180 (with bedding/towels) or $125 (without bedding/towels).
What to expect at this Iconic Track Day:
- Hanging out with your Iconic buddies: there’s no better bonding than riding together!
- Bring your own bikes(s). We look forward to seeing what everyone’s passionate about!
- Ample track time: no-session format, and we’re limiting attendance to 40 riders. Don’t wait and make 100% sure you’re coming, as we will cannot issue refunds to ensure it’s fair to anyone who couldn’t make it in the first 40.
- A relaxed environment: this is a gentleman/woman’s track day! We want everyone to have fun, enjoy the track, and get home safe.
- Catered meals: Sunday dinner + Monday breakfast and lunch. Please let us know if you have any allergies and if you’ll be joining us for Sunday dinner or not so we can ensure we have enough meals ready.
- Photos of you on track by Nathan May.
- The opportunity to try out some MV Agustas like the Dragster, F3 800, Brutale, and even the new Superveloce.
- Full day 1-on-1 with JP43 Training available with Jason Pridmore and Corey Alexander (Corey has already been booked, additional coaches available if needed). Inquire for more details, cost is $1,500.
- A couple of surprises!
- If you’re a Club Member or $99/mo Patreon Member, the cost is $450. General Admission is $550.
What do you need to do?
1. Sign up below!
2. If you want to stay with us the night before, book a cabin through Chuckwalla.
3. Show up and have a good time!
Have any questions? Reach out to Abhi at email@example.com.